Wednesday, January 16, 2013

B/2 -- Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hale's Class -- Things I Love (Day 2)
Students wrote a paragraph about what they love to be used as a script for their Things I Love Voicethread.   Students learned how to access their previously created Things I Love Voicethread and add a recorded comment.  Some students added their recorded comment.

  • Next Time:  Most students  need to record their comment for their Things I Love Voicethread.  Creating a short poem (using poetry forms poetry forms)  to be changed into a powerpoint and uploaded to Voicethread.
Hoffert's Class -- Things I Love (Day 2)
Students finished things I love pic (powerpoint, paint or wordle) and save as jpeg to prepare for VoiceThread upload.  Students logged into Voicethread and verified that their clayyourself avatar is chosen.  Students uploaded their Things I Love pic to VoiceThread.  Students wrote a paragraph about what they love.  Students reviewed how to record their comment for their Things I Love Voicethread. 
  • Next Time:  Creating a short poem (using poetry forms poetry forms)  to be changed into a powerpoint and uploaded to Voicethread.
Blackwood's Class -- Intro to Keyboarding
Students learned to access folders in newer version of Edmodo.  Students learned to launch Dancemat Typing website.  Demo'ed Dancemat Typing and how to sit properly when keyboarding.  
  • Next Time:  Students will continue to practice keyboarding while using Dancemat Typing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment